Meat Sales - Wholesale
Laverton North, VIC
We are working with a company who is looking to add an experienced Wholesale Meat (experience essential) to sell and move carton meat.
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience having successfully built and managed a strong portfolio of domestic accounts within butchers, independent grocers, further processes etc.
- Build, maintain and leverage a strong (existing) customer base through the provision of exceptional customer service to meet set sales targets
- Manage carton sales of beef, pork and lamb
- Brand and category development
- Strategic management and competitor analysis
- Strong communication with the ability to foster strong business relationships across multiple levels of major accounts
- Maintain customer database, recording requirements, future needs and existing supply chains
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then apply now! Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, feel free to contact Chris Hemming on 0477 011 034 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
IPA - The Best in People
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: