Store Manager | Be Active
Are you looking for a career not a job?
Read on for more details on how you can kick start your retail management career today
About the Role and Brand
As the Store Manager you are responsible for the Sales and Results in the Werribee Store. You will have a true passion for high end quality service, street wear fashion and are confident to join and lead this performing team. The key to your success will be your ability to be able to coach and inspire your team to outfit and achieve sales results. The main objective is ALWAYS the customer experience and that will drive your sales and KPI results. In this role you will be VIBRANT, ENERGETIC and have a passion for being fit and outgoing!
This is the main destination for high quality footwear as this company is known for the individual service they dedicate to there customers. With every style possible to complete your look, they are the Market Leader in their field. Working with the best brands and with such expertise in their stores it is no wonder they achieve amazing results.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage a large team to maximise sales
- You are an expert in Customer Connection
- Your approach to leadership is "Hands On" and "Fun" and Successful
- Manage Inventory,. Stocktake and VM
- Responsible for the recruitment
- Build and maintain solid commercial relationship's with the wider business
- Be able to work in a fast paced business
- Bring your best attitude each day
- You will come from a customer drive environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full experience in Roster, Wage Control and Profitability
- Performance Management of your team
LETS TALK ABOUT THE PERKS
- Excellent Salary + Bonus, Allowances & Discounts!
- Full time position
- GREAT staff discounts & competitive incentives
- Bonuses on offer when achieving your sales targets! BIG $$$
- Opportunity to work with an incredible brand that values it's people
- Grow a career with outstanding company training and succession planning
If you are wanting to KICK START your career in a growing monster retailer then apply today or contact Heidi for more details quoting
reference Number 161075
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: