Groundsperson - Permanent Opportunity
Broadspectrum is a leading global provider of operations, maintenance, and project management services. This is a fantastic opportunity to work locally with a global organisation offering a safe workplace, a secure role and excellent career opportunities.
Broadspectrum in partnership with the Australian Defence Force are seeking an experienced Groundsperson to join the Land Management team based at RAAF Laverton.
Alongside Grounds Person experience, you will preferably have in depth Horticulture knowledge with an emphasis on identifying plants and plant cultures, to share and apply.
Furthermore, you will:
- Mow utilising ride on mowers and operate Tractors/Slashers
- Operate Small Powered Plant machinery including Brush cutting, Leaf Blowing, Edging, Hedge Trimming, Pressure Water Cleaning
- Carry out pre-start inspection and non-technical maintenance on plant and machinery
- Operate a chainsaw
- Sports Field Line Marking
- Chemical Handling and Application
- Litter and Rubbish Collection
- General Garden duties
You will possess the following qualifications:
- Current Manual Victorian Drivers’ License
- Extensive knowledge or qualification in Horticulture - desirable
- Level 1 First Aid - desirable
- Level 1 chainsaw certification - desirable
- Agricultural Chemical Users Permit (ACUP) - desirable
You will be provided with additional training in a permanent ongoing role where the opportunities are abundant.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: