Laverton North, VIC
Toll People are currently seeking reliable and motivated HC drivers with exceptional experience and holds a current HC Truck License to join this well respected company. This role is to commence on day shift and afternoon shifts, casual work located in the Western & Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
About the company
You will be working for our well-respected clients delivering general freight within the local Melbourne Metro or Regional areas. They are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced HC Drivers.
About the role
These are casual positons and need to be flexible to work on day and afternoon shifts. You are required to hold a HC licence with the minimum of 2 years transport driving experience.
Your duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Multi Drops within the Melbourne Metro or regional areas
- Some manual handling
- Present well and have good communication and customer service skills
- Comply with all OHS regulations
- Reversing onto Supermarket Docks
To be considered for this role you must:
- 2+ years’ driving experience on a HC licence
- Previous Re-fridge experience a MUST
- Ability to reverse onto all types of docks (blind side essential)
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to complete relevant paperwork
- Previous general and multi drop experience
- Be able to provide a VicRoads History report
You can look forward to working for a company that value honesty and integrity, well-organised in a facility which is a safe and friendly environment.
- Morning and afternoon shifts
- Casual hours of employment
- Onsite parking
- Great competitive pay rate
About Toll People
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
How to apply
For further information contact Toll People Derrimut: Lorraine on 03 8369 2400
If successful, you will be interviewed and registered with Toll People then complete an induction prior to commencement.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: