General Radiographer - His Werribee
Healthcare Imaging Services
Great opportunity for a CT/General Radiographer to join HIS on a FT or contract basis at our well-established practice in Werribee , please apply.
- Be part of a big team of health professionals who CARE
- Work in a friendly supportive environment
- Access high potential earnings
Healthcare Imaging Services (HIS) currently operates over 140 imaging centres in Australia, performing more than 2.2 million examinations annually. HIS provides a full variety of imaging centres including public hospitals, private hospitals and community-based centres and employs over 2,000 technical, nursing and administrative staff.
Forming part of the Healthcare Imaging Services network, Healthscan Specialist Imaging Werribee offers a broad range of imaging services.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a General Radiographer to work at our well-established Healthscan Specialist Imaging centre based at our Werribee. This position is open for full-time or contract work with weekend shifts available. You will enjoy working in a busy large medical centre with a supportive dynamic team. You will be expected to provide, maintain and continually develop an efficient imaging service ensuring that patient care is optimised.
At this level, you will be responsible for your own imaging quality and productivity levels.
- Demonstrated abilities in providing patient care and customer service delivery standards
- CT experience using GE equipment - desirable but not essential
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of WH&S practices
- University or equivalent qualifications in Medical Imaging Technology
- Current Australian Institute of Radiography Statement of Accreditation or other qualification recognised within Australia
- Current VIC EPA licence
- AHPRA Registration
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate and generous bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a brilliant team culture who have a genuine passion for clinical excellence and optimum patient care.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: