Assistant Store Manager - Werribee
At SHEIKE, we believe that every day can turn into a style statement and we're seeking applications for a passionate Assistant Store Manager - Werribee who will help us make fashion exceptional, every day.
With a customer centric mindset, our Assistant Store Managers will mirror our people development ambitions and have a natural ability to inspire others.
We're looking for a vibrant, fashionable leader to join us in providing exceptional service to our loyal customers, encouraging the team of Stylists to meet their potential and who embrace the power of the perfect outfit.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will;
- Support the Store Manager in coaching & developing your team to maintain the SHEIKE selling standards
- Drive customer experiences within your team of trained stylists
- Support the Store Manager in the roll out of initiatives, stocktakes and other adhoc activities
- Support the Store Manager with HR related activities such as recruitment, induction and rostering
- Lead by example at all times
- Have outstanding standards of VM + Store Presentation
- Gained solid management experience in fashion retail
- Continually achieved + monitored store sales targets + KPI's
- Driven budgets + achieved high sales results
- Experience in managing + developing a team
- Created a positive working environment
- Had an eye for both personal and store styling, as well as upholding VM standards
- Continually have a desire to challenge yourself to succeed
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: