Wyndham City Council - Werribee, VIC
Organisational Development and Capability Administrator
- Provide high-level and proactive support to a high-performing OD team
- Ongoing role, flexible hours (up to 76 hours per fortnight)
- Salary from $71,343.48 plus super and RDO
Who we are
We are Wyndham, one of Australia’s fastest growing and most diverse cities.
We are hard at work designing the precincts, building the infrastructure, developing the policies and delivering the programs that will ensure Wyndham is prepared to welcome over 200,000 new residents to the region by 2040.
Be part of something more.
About the role
Our Organisational Development and Capability (ODC) team is responsible for cultivating the talent, capabilities and potential of all staff members. This includes facilitating culture development, change and talent management, acknowledgement and recognition, career goals and learning opportunities.
As the ODC Administrator, you will provide valued and proactive support to the team, enabling the delivery of an ambitious work plan. Working with diverse stakeholders across the organisation, you will act as the “team go-to” – providing creative solutions to problems to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
You will deliver:
- Helpful, positive and proactive support to a team of high-performing and fast-paced OD practitioners and culture specialists
- Effective coordination of the Learning and Development calendar, responding to staff and people leader queries
- Research, assessment and sourcing of various service providers
- Administration of learning programs, events, and initiatives, including scheduling venues, managing invites, monitoring training budgets, and invoicing
- Support to the team during the transition to Oracle and its ongoing management
- Coordination of projects and programs ranging in size, scope and complexity
You will bring:
- Strong hands-on experience in high-level team support, preferably within a HR or OD environment
- Experience using a Learning Management System and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be well regarded
- A strong customer focus and a demonstrated track record of success in delivering exceptional customer experiences
- An orientation to detail with experience in monitoring budgets, raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude with a continuous improvement mindset
Why join us?
It’s an exciting time to join Wyndham. We are transforming into an agile, resilient and customer-centric organisation and the opportunities to grow with us are endless.
Our people are our greatest and most valued asset, which is why we are focused on building a constructive culture that empowers them to do their best work. Flexibility is built into our DNA and we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that supports a diverse workforce.
Some of our benefits include:
- Onsite café and end-of-trip facilities
- Unrivalled growth potential and development opportunities
- Real opportunities to help shape the future of Melbourne’s western corridor
- A day off to volunteer and give back to your own community
- Health and wellbeing initiatives and access to discounted private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements and generous leave entitlements
So, are you ready for something more?
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Carmen Lawrence, Manager, Organisational Development and Capability on 03 9742 0880.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm Sunday 7 April 2019.
To submit your application, click APPLY.
Wyndham City Council is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating safe and inclusive environments where everyone can grow and succeed.